Monday 25 November 2013

My horrid start to a Monday

Okay girls....

So come Monday, all of us hate to get out of bed right?

But I thought there couldn't be a better reason to hate this day...I was wrong.

Half an hour into my work, I got this complete refusal from my brain to focus on anything except my desk where I could lay down my pounding forehead. No matter how hard I tried!
And believe me, I did...

Here's my confession- I'm not a coffee person. I never take it unless I am DYING of headache or something extreme...So imagine my plight if I had had to get myself an expresso (black coffee) and drink it even though THE STOCK OF SUGAR HAD GONE EMPTY!!!

As though, that wasn't enough, I break my head over preparing for an impending meeting for two whole hours, but a colleague of mine drops in at the last minute and gets EQUAL credit!!!!!!

Life certainly sucks sometimes......
The only highlight of my day so far- this blog!!!! So please join in and make it more pleasant, girls....

No comments:

Post a Comment