Friday 29 November 2013

The joy of Friday - subdued but still Uplifting

Hey you all...

hope you had a fruitful week of work and are ready to have a blast this weekend!


As soon as Friday evening dawned for me, my joy for the weekend mildly diminished because of the fact that I had to come to work in order to perform an urgent task that could not be postponed.

But nevertheless, somehow the fact that Friday had come to an end was enough in itself to cheer me up. I have no idea how. Is that how the human mind has been trained? Or was it simply because I knew that my Sunday wasn't going to be eaten up as well?

Well whatever the answer is, here I am. At my workplace. Trying to perform my task and sharing the oddity of the situation with you all.

It's not as bad as I thought it would be. But I wish I get this over with to have a good amount of time remaining to pursue my other activities and hobbies waiting for me...

Have a great Saturday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment